Friday, January 2, 2009

Our First Christmas



We Celebrated our first Christmas together this year! I had to work about 60 hrs a week for the three weeks leading up to Christmas so my intentions of making a tree skirt etc fell to the wayside.... Ah well next year!

I think we started this awesome new tradition of Eggs Benedict on Christmas morning! They were awesome! Here they are before the eggs were placed on top!
Cameron with his new stocking my Mom made for him- in keeping with our family's stocking tradition. I'm so proud of her, she did a great job, especially for not having knitted in so long!
Me in my new Christmas pj's- a tradition from Cameron's side- where we get new pjs christmas eve. Here I am reading the little "to my wifey" card from Cameron.

I will be updating the blog this weekend with more how to recycle your clothing -entries! So Stay tuned. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...