Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Resolution of sorts


I have this resolution to get my painting up and going again this year. My intention is to work from images of my installations taken last year while in grad school.  I post these images here because I don't have the cash flow to update my website at the moment- and also out of some sense of accountability- if my resolution/goals are more public perhaps I will complete them...
These first two pictures are from an installation called "Underneath" it was a sculpture of this suspended chair I put on top off stilts - constructing a children's world underneath a chair.

These last two images were from my final installation "Scarecrow Bride"... its tricky to explain you'll just have to read my thesis

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...