Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunny sunday, dah-dah, dah-dah dah dah! (to the tune of "Monday, Monday")

Cameron has been at it again, baking more bread, this loaf is for Ethan and Hannah for taking care of Millie while we were in New England last weekend. He also made this phenomenal vegetable soup. He's quite the cook!
Driving to a park to take Little dog on a walk, I think she decided to rest up first.
Little Millie in all of her glory- a very Boston Terrier pose...
And here is the sweater I am still working on- I think I blogged about it back in January! It's a shrug sweater- and I am working on the sleeves at the moment. It's made in one complete piece- this is the back of the sweater, the ribbing is the "hem".
 I took it with me to New England last weekend where I received some help and guidance from my fellow knitters!  I have a smaller- summer weight shrug pattern I am going to get started on soon, I will post pictures of that as it progresses!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...