Sunday, June 7, 2009

Apartment pictures part 2


We were able to bring this great chest that was my Aunt's growing up. We love it. It's a fun way to display our books along with fun collected pieces and artwork.  I have a variety of shells through out and my stuffed birds of course!  This piece is in our bedroom and that's my closet to the right and to the left is the door to the hallway (just to have your bearings). 
this is my little dresser (the one I got for free off of craigslist). It is in our sewing/studio/ and all around storage/ room. Hence why there is just a picture from this angle since the rest of the room is pretty much a walk in closet! As you can see I brought the tack board I made for displaying jewelry that I blogged about in a previous entry.  Honestly if my jewelry is out and I can see it and don't have to root around in cases- I will wear it more than just the usual three to four standards I can get stuck in!

anyway, so this is our place, we like it a lot it's cozy and fun to come home to!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...