Sunday, June 7, 2009

our first new england apartment

As I mentioned in a previous entry- my mom encouraged us to make the front room our bedroom and we are glad we did. I am going to sew this great mustard bobble fringe to the curtains this week. I will share once they are done.
looking from the bedroom down the hall to the living room and to the kitchen. the bathroom is off the hallway and too tiny to photograph well... plus it's a bathroom! but I did sew a cute curtain for the window and hung fun artwork in there so it's worth a peek! Anyway this hallway- houses my suitcases which are great for storage. And our sweater chest and a set of coat hooks since we don't have a coat closet!
This is the living room which was pictured in a previous curtain entry. Not pictured are two chairs along the wall- which means we can seat our guests comfortably, so come visit!
And of course our tiny kitchen!
We hung a lot of small artwork as well as our colander bowl... with a tiny storage defunct kitchen you have to make due and as a result Cameron thinks it looks like a little cabin or camper kitchen. It sure is cozy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...