Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Paper

Our first anniversary- and our gifts are paper! Cameron gave me a new sketchbook with my favorite drawing pens!
I made him a diorama out of an old snyder's pretzel box! It's 3d but hard to tell in this picture. I used a left over thank you card- from an image from our wedding. And some old pictures of Alaska in the background.
A side view- I left the ends open to let in light and I might tweak it a bit here and there.  Paper was a fun one! See my anniversary blog entry below for other gift ideas!

*Update: I bought the husband a large photograph of a bee keeper keeping her bees, form a local art student! love saying it with art!

1 comment:

leah said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful memories, thoughtful gifts that were given on your 1st anniversary. Blessings. Leah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...