Saturday, June 6, 2009

planting the peppers on a sunny saturday

Cam planting his peppers, and later the rosemary- all bought at Wednesday's farmer's market.
Millie checking it all out.
Our one tomato is looking good! and there is a tiny one growing beside it. COME on guys, keep it up! Rah Rah!
Millie took off down the stairs and into the yard to play with our land lord's dog who lives below. A 10 yr old lab who let Millie know when he was done playing with a loud series of barks.  They had fun though! (this picture is funny- so click on it to view it larger!)

2 comments:

M. Crane said...

Your new life in Maine looks so fun! And I love all the blog updates recently. I've been terrible about blogging this spring, but I've vowed to do more this summer.

abigail said...

well not having a job for the first few weeks helps with the blogging! Plus I learned the whole- set a time/ schedule feature which helps out a ton!!! So for the most part I sit down and do a few entries and space them out over a few days... that helps a lot. I think once I have a job it wont be as easy to blog this often...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...