Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Sweater is done!!!

As some of you may remember I started this sweater back in the winter of this year!
I bought this great eco wool where you get 478 yds for $15! Good deal! Essentially the sweater cost me about$30!!
Since it's a shrug sweater it's made in one piece. You just slip your arms in and poof there yah have it.  I have a feeling that I will wear this sweater a lot in Maine! Perfect for throwing on and taking the dog out, for layering over other warm layers and maybe pinning it together in the front and wearing with jeans. Here's the pattern.

I have embarked on my next project which is going to take most of my knitting attention... for a long long time!  I will post about that one much later on!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...