Thursday, June 11, 2009

WATCH this

SO recently I have really been admiring pink, or rose gold watches. Of course I did some research and an authentic rose gold Rolex ranges from 12g (ebay) to- 20+ retail which is insane... unless someone out there believes in charity than I aint complaining!  Michael Kors does a nice pink watch but it really looks like a knock off...(although I do like the "oversized" aspect of his version...) and I guess the same could be said about this watch pictured above by Toy Watch, but I think it's still really great.

How I found it- I was on a blog reading about Michelle Obama's fashion and they sited the source of her purple fun watch she wore all over europe this past week. Toy Watch makes a variety of cool watches -a little old school swatch watch-esque. It's worth a look! They were one of Oprah's favorite things and with both the Oprah and Michelle bump I'm sure they will be in hot demand!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...