Sunday, June 14, 2009

the weekend... a wrap up

This is where I work. Nice view huh? The only problem is it takes me 1:30 to get there and it's only 50 miles away... back roads with the speed limit of 25 will do that for you! But it's beautiful. I only go there two days a week and work from home doing the rest of the web stuff for the gallery. It's a freelance part time job at the moment.... but it's really fun and rewarding.

Les and Steve gave us this GREAT map of Maine by Delorme where Steve works. Millie likes to read along.
All four curtains are DONE with their bobbles and fringe... now on to my next project (not sure what that is...?)
A new little table that has built in magazine storage. Storage is key around here and you gotta love yard sale leftovers! It has these painted holly leaves and at first I thought I might paint over it... but it's growing on me and I might keep it this way!

Saturday night- after spending the afternoon on Scarborough beach, we went to Old Orchard Beach with Les and Steve. We played put-put where Steve had 4 holes in 1 and won a free game as a result! Way to go Steve! Then we walked around the boardwalk and I took this shot from the pier.

We saw a lot more of Portland and the neighboring beaches etc today which was a lot of fun to explore. It's  nice to have these little adventures.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...