Thursday, August 20, 2009

the folks visit in August...

The Folks came to visit at the beginning of August, as I had mentioned in my review of Evangeline, and now here are the pictures from their trip!

We had a decadent Lobster dinner at the Eastern Promenade, complete with fresh Maine Lobsters (of course) local blue berries and creme brule. And cheeses, bread and of course cole slaw. I think this is sure to be a repeat!

Our picnic view!

The Lobstahs.
The Blueberries.
And following dinner a trip to Cape Elizabeth to see the Portland Headlight!

My parent's joke they will visit every 6 weeks, and hey that's fine by us!

1 comment:

blissed out said...

what a great time with your parents!

I've only been to Maine once, but fell in love with it. Especially the lobster al fresco.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...