Thursday, September 24, 2009

An English Garden


As promised in my first post upon returning from England, I would post pictures of my Aunt's garden. And here are just a few of many I have on my computer. Her garden is serious eye candy and a gardener's dream not to mention a superb example of all the possibilities out there! Above: is an elegant flower arrangement in a vintage ISIS ceramics pitcher. (My aunt is the creator and artistic genius behind ISIS.)


Yes, that is corn!

And the House with another shot of the layout of the garden. She does a fabulous job mixing in the veg with the flowers, making everything feel seamless and natural! It's a truly lovely home, a beautiful setting and proved the perfect place for my cousin's wedding.

1 comment:

M. Crane said...

Gorgeous pictures, Abby. I love your etsy posts too. I'm determined to do a lot of my christmas shopping this year on etsy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...