Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Sneak peek at upcoming posts!

I've been in England for the last week attending my cousin's fabulous wedding, thus posting has been put on hold... Until this week!

I wanted to give a sneak peek into what you can expect on my blog coming up in the next few days and beyond!


Pictures from England- my Aunt's amazing garden and some shots of the wedding!

My studio makeover- the "after" picture to complete a previous post.

The completed room I helped redo in my friend's house.

The blanket I knit for a wedding present for Amelia and Alex.

A future to do list for upcoming knitting projects (including a felted dog blanket, and Maine fall essentials).

My completed trash can project.

Reviews of products and local places around Portland...

ETC
ETC!

So stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...