Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A sweater for Millie

I finally knit a sweater for Millie! I had intended to knit her one last fall, but didn't feel my skills were up to the task. And here it is! It's not entirely finished, I still have to add ribbing to the arm holes and honestly it's a bit roomy around her waist. That's the tricky part with a boston- her rib cage made her a "medium" when the rest of her is pretty small... SO I'll have to make adjustments there.
I used Pink and gray wool, and here is Cameron doing his "best in show" pose for the picture. At this angle you can see how wide the sweater is at the back, which will ultimately let too much cold air in! Now we just need to get her some booties and she'll be all set for the winter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...