Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This week's new ETSY favorites


In preparation for launching our urbanknitfits etsy shop, I have been spending some extra time cruising around and gathering inspiration and know-how so we can really hit the groud running.
During all this I have found new ETSY favorites that I thought I would share with my blog audience. PS- take note of these things if you ever need help thinking of a present for me! (wink, wink)

Above is this VERY cool leather shop based out of Seattle, called Moxie and Oliver. Here is their poppy leather cuff, made to order!

Very Pretty ceramic tea light coaster for $10!!!! By Marci Gs.

Very Cool leather goods, specifically handbags, by Neiko designs.


A belt by Moxie and Oliver!




Very Very Awesome Plaid skirts by Sohomode. I hope this inspires you to take a cruise around etsy if you haven't already!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...