Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy belated birthday- BLOG!

My Blog turned a year old on the 11th, and I missed it! I was reminding myself all last month and even this week, but I goofed (too distracted with upcoming craft fairs, I guess).

A little History: My blog was born out of frustration of the job search- of the limited format of a resume. I wanted to show potential employers my other skills besides the basic facts. How I multitask up the wah-zoo, my ability to problem solve, my interests and my drive.

Over the next year, I hope to reach a wider audience, acquire more "followers" and hopefully gain personal and professional opportunities as a result of my blog. We have had some good times together over this first year! Stay tuned for the next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...