Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Artwork and commission ideas...


I am participating in a craft fair this weekend at the school I work for, and am gearing up to market myself for commissioned portraits. ABOVE is an example of my niece, and below is the picture I worked from. (the image of the drawing is a bit dark... fyi) I am going to make a brochure with examples of the two and also have the original framed on display.


I am also gearing up to spruce up my other etsy shop- grayday, with new artwork and decorating items like hand sewn pillows and fun objects... Above is a pencil and gouache drawing of a french pumpkin.

And two mushroom drawing/paintings. The idea of my grayday makeover is the customer could buy items from all three categories and have an eclectic vibe in which they can decorate their space!

I'll update once my shop is revamped and running!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...