Wednesday, November 4, 2009

transition shoes

I love the barefoot sandle clad days of summer, so I am never one to rush to socks and shoes come the cooler months, but since relocating from the Philly area to Maine, I am discovering the differences between the seasons... and finding I need to accomidate a little earlier than what I am used to! Thus I have been searching and mostly admiring -due to funds, some transitional shoe options- something that is not too heavy a shoe or heel, that will cover my foot more than a ballett flat, that I can easily slip on- run out the door and still look like an adult (relatively!).

Above a fun converse option from Urban outfitters- love the blue! at $45


Love these gold shoes from Anthropologie! (just wish I still had my discount!)at $138

These are on my christmas list- from Urban outfitters, I bet they look cute with skirts and dark tights. at $248


Fun new fall Toms shoes. I've still been wearing my regular toms- sans sock so pretty chilly toes, and I'm pretty sure my boss thought I was wearing slippers the other day! So these would be a fun upgrade! at $69

Another funky pair of black shoes from urban outfitters by Frye. They would add a little edge to the wardrobe! at $178


And from Pixie market these studded oxfords, aren't your average oxfords!
at $88

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...