Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What color should I paint my new shelf?

We recently re arranged our entire apt- post of before and after pics coming soon. The main reason we switched our bedroom with our living room was to allow for a larger studio and knitting area for my work. As a result I acquired this new shelf. It needs a little TLC... and some PAINT! So what color should I paint it?

Here are the colors in our living room... and honestly I am open to any color! Especially since this shelf will reside in many different rooms as we continue to move until we settle in a house...
Here are some paint chips. They don't translate accurately in this photo. But we are thinking turquoise, emerald green, deep pink, or red.... what's your opinion? At the moment we are leaning to Red!

2 comments:

M. Crane said...

The red looks like it would pop really well in your living room. But at the moment I'm really into dark bluish/gray/slate tones.

abigail said...

Yeah Michelle, I know, I was thinking a nice gray, but then my Husband reminded me that we have gray floors in our apartment... (which we despise for many reasons- too long of a story for here) AND now I'm thinking a bright color since this shelf will house my materials that I will be using to make to sell on my etsy shops... so I think a bright mango might be fun and energizing and motivating for my whole- quit your day job thing!...?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...