Thursday, January 28, 2010

What's been going on...?

This week has been busy and it's only thursday, well Thursday at 1am! whoops. But I thought I would just check in with my 'ol blog and post some things I've been up to! First off- above is a picture of the remaining birthday flowers Cam got me the other week. He bought roses and lillies and these are the last ones still kicking. So I cut them and put them in this fun old pitcher we have which makes a lovely color combo!

On Tuesday I went out to Western Maine to the gallery I do freelance web work for. Although I continually update their etsy shops during the week I hadn't been out there since Nov, so it was a good time to check in. We got a lot done in those 6 hours! I made them a blog, which I now am going to regularly update! I also signed them up for a twitter account the week before and we began taking new and improved pictures for their etsy shop. I'm heading back out there next Tuesday for more photos and updates. A new year and the perfect time to market their jewelry for wedding season!

On Sunday we had our first meeting at the printing co-op I now belong to, and I am very very excited! It's going to be a great opportunity, great for networking and for shows! Can't wait to get in there. Well to bed, to bed......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...