Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Etsy Favs for March

It's been a while since I did a little Etsy Fav- blog post, and so here's a new one!  Some of these shops are not "new" to me but have been amongst the large list of my favorites for a while and I thought the word should be spread to my blog readers! To see more of my favorites check out this link!

Above is an example of beautiful and vintage inspired jewelry by mommaslittlebabies. The whole shop is awesome!

PlanetFur-makes sweet felted animals like this fun faux taxidermy head- Party People

Cute Nautical inspired bag by bayanhippo.

Fun and flowly clothing like this Mysterious Me tunic by cocoricooo.
Leather I-Phone case by tovicorrie.

My friend Justin's new shop lakesinwhales.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...