Saturday, March 13, 2010

Free shipping for March at Urban Knitfits!

As I continue to make more spring like merch for my U.K. shop, I am enticing customers to stock up on warmer garments for the cooler seasons- with free shipping!  I am also making a little sale section which I will add to as the warmer months progress- in order to thin out my inventory, etc.  Also on the to do list is to finish some pillows for my grayday shop as well as make new prints for my print shop!

And did I mention to finish my couch redo I spoke about a while back!?  In the mean time it's off to do more knitting for custom orders! I sold a custom order today for a navy, white and red version of my band majorette hat! Should be festive and fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...