Sunday, May 16, 2010

the 4th month bump, aka 16 weeks


Here's some photographic proof of the state that I am in. Hopefully moving beyond the "freshmen 15" look and on to "expectant mother". Right now the baby has finger prints, eye lashes, can swallow and suck it's thumb, even yawn- so I've read!
 (I apologize for the poor photo quality, we used mac photobooth and took the picture at dusk. I ordered my new fancy canon camera this weekend, so expect better pictures in the future of all that I love to blog about!)

2 comments:

M. Crane said...

Yeah for a new camera! What kind did you get? I bought a Canon Digital Rebel 2 years ago and love it.

abigail said...

YES so excited! My canon power shot er whatever died in jan. And every time I had enough money to buy an upgrade swoosh the money was needed for another bill, SO yesterday we finally had enough and bought a canon T1i. It can shoot video and still gives you the ability to control your own settings etc. I also bought an adapter thing that fits on the lens and allows you to take digital pics of your slides! I have all these old slides of my grandparents That I plan on selling them as digital prints on my grayday etsy shop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...