Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lonny Mag: featuring my sister!!!!


If you haven't heard of LonnyMag, you are in for a treat!!! It's like my birthday every time a new issue is published on their website! And this month is especially sweet since my sister Elizabeth is featured. Her quote is on page 49!  The article is about a lovely Condo in Georgia she worked on as an Interior designer at Bunny Williams.  I'm so proud of her!

On another Note: Lonny Mag is awesome in the direct links it offers on almost every product that inhabit their lovely photographs! Simply roll your mouse over a couch, a vase and poof the link appears- making it a great resource for your own inspiration boards and projects as well as a look into how Magazines can evolve and stay current in our fast paced media overload society.

Enjoy this fab Magazine and congrats to my Sis!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...