Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our New Camera!


We finally scrimped enough money together to buy ourselves a replacement camera (after I slipped on the ice back in January breaking our little power shot).  I took our New Canon Rebel T1i to the shore for Memorial Day weekend and had fun taking a few shots here and there. Here are two of my favorites.  I'm so excited to have this new upgrade in our lives. It will make my etsy shops more crisp and colorful! Plus perfect for documenting our new baby!  One  thing to keep an eye out for- in my grayday etsy shop I am going to start offering reasonable photographs for sale- reproductions of old vintage slides from my grandparent's travels from the 50's and on ward. They are very cool! Can't wait to get started on that!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...