Thursday, July 1, 2010

It wouldn't be the 4th of July without....

... Fireworks and patriotic music, of course! But what else...
Here are some of my favorite traditions as well as some new ones to try out this year!


Wanna get crafty with out the fire? Martha Stewart has a fun how to for these festive medallions


For me- summer and fireworks can be summed up with Strawberry shortcake! My grandmother made THEE best I ever had, we're talking with home made biscuits baby. Here's a recipe that sounds like it comes close to my childhood favorite!


Another summer staple and thus a 4th of July MUST- is lemonade! Here's a fun recipe to whip up your own home made version this weekend!

Some other fun ideas to incorporate in your Holiday weekend:
Design Sponge offers a festive broach tutorial by PS I MADE THIS.
Make your own Pinata 4th of July themed of course!
Smores & other smores alternatives!
USA trivia games for around the table.
Other party games to play with friends & family.

I hope you have a great Holiday weekend!

How will you be celebrating?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...