Monday, August 23, 2010

Accessorize: Jewelry I heart on ETSY


I've been more into jewelry recently... a side affect of feeling confined to a few outfits during pregnancy! Some women feel that they can't leave the house without makeup, I substitute makeup for earrings... So I thought I would share some favorites from etsy to inspire your own jewelry collection.

Above: A new favorite Hearts on a String by Lost and Fawned.




Atlantis Earrings by Onelittlehouse











Blue Lotus Earrings by Gypsymoondesigns. 
(I bought these recently and luv them- light weight and affordable!)




Fiesta Earrings by Polishedtwo.




Mountain Ash, Tin and Brass necklace by Littleblackrabbit.
Her entire shop is phenomenal!




Grenadine Crochet necklace by LavenderField.

I bought a pair of earrings from her earlier in the year and luv them! 
I could wear everything in her shop!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous collections! I adore those flowers by Nafsika! And that necklace by LavenderField is to die for! I'm honored to be included!

gypsy moon designs said...

Congrats on your coming baby! I love your collection of jewelry. Thanks for including my blue lotus earrings, glad you are enjoying them!

LavenderField said...

Thanks so much for including my necklace! You put some really nice items in here.... I think I'll go do some "hearting" myself now.... :0)

Nafsika said...

Wow!!Thanks for including me!I loved the Crochet necklace...maybe it's time to do some shopping!!!:))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...