Saturday, September 25, 2010

Common Ground Fair, 2010


On Friday we went to the Common Ground Fair in Unity, Maine, about an 1:45 mins north of Portland. As always, we had a great time. The weather was slightly over cast, the changing leaves on the drive up and back were a lovely sight and the fair was packed with great vendors of hand made artisan crafts, wool, farm goods, livestock and green technology. The fair runs Fri-Sunday, so if you are in the area head on out! Here are a few cell phone pictures I took to share with my blog readers. To learn more about the fair go HERE.









Sheep dog demonstration- always a favorite!
It was fun to pack in another fall esque experience while I can still waddle around... we'll see what's in store for next weekend!?

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Okay now I'm really hooked! The Ergo, the Moby and the Common Grounds Fair? Love finding another blogger who loves what I love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...