Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Gift of Art: from 20x200


Not to sound like a grandma, but I need more artwork like I need a hole in the head! Seriously if you've seen our place our walls are covered- and I still have more work in storage at my parent's house! Oh to one day be reunited when we have a bigger place! BUT I wouldn't have it any other way. I grew up in a house with the walls packed with photographs and paintings... thus you can NEVER have too much art!

ANYWHO- if you are looking for a gift idea this season (eh hem) check out 20x200, if you haven't already, and give the gift of affordable art! I would get myself the above print "Rose-breasted Grosbeak" by Amy Jean Porter. It would look cute in Cordelia's room one day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...