Friday, December 31, 2010

The best of "Tiptoe Through", 2010 year in review



I thought I would do a little "best of" recap of Tiptoe Through for 2010, after all there is a lot to be grateful for!! In general I really picked it up this year and began blogging more regularly. June was an especially active month with December wrapping it all up (pun intended!) with the most posts yet!  I have some goals for my blog for 2011 that I will share in the new year, but for now here are some favorites from this past year!  It was hard to pick just one, so feel free to browse through my archives for more fun posts from 2010.

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

January: Winter Wonderland
February: Etsy Blog feature
March: My guide to Portland, Maine
April: DIY- king headboard for $70! and a Curtain behind it
May: The Market Tote, by Built
June: Lonny Mag, featuring my sister!
July: Nesting Project- painted shelf and Sofa makeover
August: decorating inspiration- Artist's houses
September: making Art in the streets!
October: Cordelia, our daughter + DIY october
November: New Discoveries- links and such
December: DIY ornaments

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...