Monday, January 24, 2011

30 Day Challenge: where art thou


My Thoughts: I feel like a lame-o, I had to put my 30 day challenge aside last week after the husband and I made a very hard decision- to leave our beautiful state of Maine and move back to the Philadelphia area so he can go back to school and we can be closer to my family for added support while he is in school.  And- in typical fashion, we made this decision the night before my 30th birthday... ah lovely, nothing like a huge decision right before a birthday!  Birthdays are like a New Year's resolution sort of time in your life- to step back and take stock.  And that we did.

SO we are moving! Which means after lovingly painting and sanding many coats of gesso on these pretty boards- as seen above, they will have to wait until a future time.  Now my life is consumed with job hunting, apartment searching, and of course packing!!!!  eeep

Expect packing and moving related blog posts in the weeks to come. In the meantime- check out my shop for 50% off with code "birthday"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...