Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Makeover, a before and after


Above: the before

On Sunday I got a little help from my friend (oh baby now I GET A LITTLE HELP from my friends!) - on adding links to the top of my blog, allowing my readers to quickly go to past posts on "green living" "handmade" and "diy" In the process the background changed, which was fun... and then...


...this morning I changed my blog header to a more playful font combo and a softer color, and changed my profile picture to a more welcoming one, lol. Overall I am so pleased with the results and I hope it gives my blog some cred and ultimately more followers . (so follow along!) I spend a lot of time on my daily themes and I have some fun new blog goals for this year to take my blog to the next level... one being some guest blog posts and interviews! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the changes! Let me know what you think. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...