Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Green Living: Terrariums



Now that March is here we have begun scheming about our summer garden! We have been invited to have a little plot at my brother's house and at my parent's house too (well in all honesty my parents don't know about this yet!).  In the meantime terrariums are a great way to have a little green in your life while the ground begins to thaw. Terrain has some great Terrariums to inspire you and West Elm has jumped on the lovely trend with their hanging glass bubbles. And as always I turned to etsy to find some nice terrariums.  I recommend doing your own search on etsy, it's a great way to repurpose an old glass container giving it new life while bringing a little green into your home while purifying the air.

Above: World's Away Kit, by augury






Succulent Terrarium, by SucculentsGalore


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...