Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Look Book: In search of the perfect SUN HAT


The other week I did a lookbook blog post about the Perfect White Tunic. And in keeping with summer and one's wardrobe essentials, I thought looking for the perfect staple- The Sun Hat- would be a fun challenge. My Criteria: the hat must be large for great sun coverage and well made to last for summers upon summers! I found that this means the hat will retail starting at $50 and average out around $100... Here is what I found so far!

Above: J Crew's Summer Straw Hat, I actually tried this one on at their store and it's very cute. plenty of coverage and great quality that will make it sure to last for many summers!


BHLDN has a lovely and broad hat. I might remove the white flower to make it more casual for daily beach wear.


White House Black Market offers a HUGE sun hat that is fancy enough for the races as well!

I love how this one from Hat Attack folds up nicely for traveling!


H&M offers a striped sun hat for $12.95... but I have to ask myself, how well would this inexpensive hat last summer after summer? cute though!!


A Linen sun hat from Pod.


Noon day collections sun hat makes me want to jet to Tuscany!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...