Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day Cometh Early


We celebrated Mother's Day with my mom this past Sunday, since she and my Dad will be overseas for the next two weeks. We cooked up some delicious scones with raspberry jam and tea and spent a lovely morning together! 


I scavanged around the yard and neighboring yards to gather together a little spring arrangement for the table! I used a lilac from my mother's garden, dogwood branches, some azaleas, etc and put them in this lovely pink glass from Anthro.


On another note, our weekend yard sale was pretty epic and successful! We were able to sell a lot of stuff, but still have a few things leftover for a future yard sale! The baby was with us for the sale and as always she was an angel, super chill she slept and hung out from 7 until 2pm. As for this week coming up I'm getting back to my freelance work and outlining future things for my etsy shop. And at the end of the week my mother-in-law will be in town from Alaska!!  She hasn't held the baby since Christmas!! Well off to tackle my to-do-list. I hope you have a great start to your week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...