Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Handmade Shout Out: Plush Love Part 2!



- Just a quick little post today- Last week's Handmade Shout Out was all about some plush toys I love on etsy and this little kick I am on has bleed into this week's post! Whoops. But I just couldn't resist sharing some new-to-me favorites!

Above: Fynn and Her Rageddy, fine art doll. Love everything in this shop!


Bright Rabbit, in red and white another shop I love everything about!

back to multi-tasking work/ and the baby. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Phylicia said...

I totally love your blog and I read it EVERY DAY! You inspired me to create my own blog...which I literally JUST CREATED! So I'd love it if you could check out my first post and begin to follow me if you like it!!

Thanks!!

http://domessticdiva.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...