Thursday, July 28, 2011

Links and Such


Happy Thursday! Isn't this room great? I love the plush neutral bedding with the pops of color in the smaller pieces of furniture. And how about that window!? That's the real show stopper. I love that it's yellow... and it really works with the minimal decor and tall ceilings. Would you ever try something like that? 

Here are this week's Links and Such, enjoy.

darling necklace, especially if you have a Peanut in your life (which I do)!
ever heard of The Leisure Dive ?
THE GOOD LIFE- a hand painted stool, too cute for a kid's room.
Website for free graphics to download, print, use, even frame?
Using lemons in flower arranging

and
my ramblings about the little miss turning 9 months old.
and
my Quilt is in this treasury on etsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...