Thursday, August 18, 2011

Links and Such


Happy Thursday and Happy Links and Such! Sorry this is so late in the day. My mom, myself and the babe were out this morning and we hit up a baby consignment store and scored some great clothes for this fall, next spring and even the summer! I'm inspired to do a consignment blog post so stay tuned for that. Meanwhile, how great is this Salvaged Brick Garden path? The owner salvaged the bricks and chiseled off the mortar before using it in her garden! talk about work, but well worth it! It looks great, very secret garden!

colorful coat rack tutorial
I wonder if I could knit a gray sweater like this for myself?
Dog Peek
polaroid cookie
a tunnel in the Ukraine 
LovingEco- it's like Gilt Groupe but only sells eco specific fashion and beauty products!
A colorful bedroom
why having a toddler is like being at a frat party
Cute little girl's skirt! (love everything in this shop)
a cute 1st Birthday party (yes I'm already thinking about it, October will be here soon!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...