Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Handmade Shout Out: Party Time!


As I mentioned in Yesterday's post  I now have one month to plan our daughter's first birthday party. First let me say that I am well aware that her first birthday is really for her parents... she doesn't know about cake, blowing out candles, etc etc. I know I have plenty of epic birthdays in her future full of fun themes, costumes, and adventures, but that being said I don't want to drop the ball and miss out on some of the fun stuff, after all- the fun is in the details.  So I thought I would blog about some ideas I've been thinking about for her big day. Feel free to let me know in the comments what you think!?!

So back to the SHOUT OUT! Today's blog goes to StephLovesBen, a Florida based etsy shop that specializes in party and wedding decorations with customized options- all full of fun and color! I love the idea of having handmade decorations that you can reuse every year- by mixing in new pieces or simply using them in a different way. I would also love to make my own but my "to make" list for our daughter is pretty long this year, so I am being realistic about the littler things! Here are just a few of my favorites from her shop! I suggest you peruse her collection of decorations and find something for your own celebration, they are so darling AND very affordable!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...