Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I heart Jasmine Pearl Tea...


I first had Jasmine Pearl tea at Soakology in Portland Maine, I instantly fell in love with it and so it became a little treat and a go to gift for my husband to give me!  So the other day when I was missing Maine I did a little etsy search to find some Jasmine Pearl tea. I decided to try a Seattle based shop called TeaVert. The packaging was very cute, making it great for gift giving and I love the bamboo tea infuser (although it did make the tea taste a little woody, but I think that will pass once it is broken in!)


Jasmine Pearl tea comes in these little "Pearls" that uncurl as they steep.


They brew up a lovely cup of green tea (that reminds me of Maine)!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...