Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Handmade Shout Out: Fabric buckets and much more!


I am deep in 1st birthday mode this week- with a baby who is now taking a 1 hour nap (on good days) while I take two night classes! Her big day is tomorrow (shitz is right!) and I am still working on a "virtual card" for the little miss I will post on my blog... not to mention all the prep for Saturday's birthday....but there is always time for a little handmade shout out and this one is a goodie!!!

This week's goes to Jenna Rose Handmade, she has some fabulous fabric goods that are beautiful and functional! I love the above tree house fabric bucket, great for housing knitting projects, of which I have many! Love her large one as well.







Check out her shop for more screen printed goodies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...