Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Handmade Shout Out


The week's Handmade Shout Out goes to Long Winter Farm, a fun new-to-me Maine based etsy shop that specializes in lip balms, creams, and perfume oils. I love the names and descriptions and I just couldn't resist scooping up some lip balms!


I bought an Earl Grey lip balm for myself. Which is lovely and smooth, with a bit of am almond scent to it, but I get the Earl Grey feeling and love it! Can't wait to try more!


I also got the Honey Balm for the husband. At $3.50 a pop I can see these becoming a go to stocking stuffer!


In the future I can see myself getting the Honeysuckle hand and body cream and the Peony perfume oil. Other scents include Unicorn farts, beach day, campfire, and the list goes on! Check out her shop to see more fun and seasonal scents and to score your own balms and frangrances!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...