Monday, October 24, 2011

A Love Letter to Fall: Halloween Edition


Holy Smokes you guys- Halloween is one week from TODAY!!! Have no fear, you still have time to do it up and here are some costume and decorating ideas to help you in your spooky quest! Are you dressing up this year, have any fun plans, DO SHARE! I've been busy this weekend with party preparation for our Daughter's 1st birthday this Sat... so thinking of a halloween costume is not on my radar. BUT I am going to do something! Luckily I don't have to go all out this year with a one year old (do I?). Next Monday I'll do another Halloween themed Love Letter to Fall, so stay tuned for that!! (I apologize for some of the missing links, but most of the pictures have enough inspiration and information!)























(an extensive tutorial on a variety of costumes- many are straight from your closet!)

Have fun!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...