Friday, October 14, 2011

So this has been happening...








Just a little series of shots I took this morning with my computer's photo booth feature of the little miss playing on her own in her new bedroom/playroom. (well playing on her own until she saw me looking at her, then she decided to play peek-a-boo, her favorite.)  The room currently looks like a hot mess, which I guess that means it's highly toddler functional! This is the empty corner of the room that is still awaiting a little toy chest, one or two floor poufs, and a busy board. You can see a magnetic dry easer board sitting behind her... I still need to hang it and get a variety of baby fun magnets- letters and numbers that are easier to grab.  More on all the nursery details soon-ish, in the meantime I just wanted to share these little shots. It's fun how she likes to explore and play on her own, she has a long attention span- as long as I'm not doing something really cool- like ANYTHING, lol. Basically I can sit and type and surf the web, but forget knitting or moving from room to room... but it's progress ; ) and so cute to watch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...