Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weekend Project: Drilled Pumpkins for Fall!


Hey all, have any fun weekend crafting projects?  I still want to share with you some things I've been up to around here. I decorated the front steps at my parent's house with an array of funky pumpkins and mums, I've been knitting little things (and actually finishing some!), I've also been painting furniture for our daughter's room... Posts to come, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, how awesome are these drilled pumpkins !? So fun and festive, they would make lovely votives if you are having a cozy fall dinner outside! I like how clean and crisp they are, beats my always wonky jack-o-lanters ; )  !   Have a great weekend! and for more pumpkin ideas, check out this week's Love Letter to Fall!

PS: here are some TIPS for keeping your carved pumpkins nice and fresh!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...