Saturday, December 24, 2011

DIY Silhouette Ornament


Happy Christmas Eve! Here's the DIY ornament I've been hinting at this week on my blog. It's super easy and very inexpensive. I bought a pack of 6 wooden circles at Michael's. I drilled a tiny hole in the top, and painted both sides with silver paint. Then I took a profile shot of the Little Miss, shrunk it down, printed it out, cut it and the traced it onto the wooden circle. Then I painted it in with black paint!


On the reverse side I painted her initials and the year. I strung the ornament with some red and white yarn, baker's twine would be cute too! And poof ready for the tree!


Here is the little miss on my folks' Christmas Tree!  Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...