Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Handmade Shout Out: The zippered pouch


I've been noticing a trend amongst my Etsy Favorites lately- the zippered pouch! There are so many cute ones out there right now and my purse, which let's face it is really a glorified baby diaper, toy, snack carry all, could use a little sacred vessel that houses just things for me. Things like Lip balm, favorite drawing pen, tiny note pad, extra set of earrings for when I foolishly leave the house with naked lobes... etc.  I love how some have the potential to offer a little element of fun to one's more serious and grown up purse. So here is a round up of some of these pouches to inspire your own organization and sacred vessel ownership!

























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...