Thursday, December 29, 2011

Links and Such


Wise words, wise words. True about parenting and everything else!

Hey all! Happy Thursday and Happy Links and Such... In case you noticed I took a "few" days off from the blog this week for the holiday. We had a great Christmas and if you celebrate the holiday, I hope you had a great one as well! I didn't get a lot of fantastic pictures from the day, but the few I did snap really capture the baby's perspective and are pretty funny, I'll share them in the next day or so. In the meantime here is this week's Links and Such, short and sweet but here they are! Enjoy!

More added to STUNNING
I want to start knitting socks, and I think this book would be GREAT
amazing Russian dollhouse
can I live here?
beautiful earrings, yes please
pretty wallets and pouches
I want to make this paper bag ensemble dress (pattern)
top ten Sept house tours
have I told you I love this blog?
fun New Year's activities

and
my diy silhouette ornament tutorial


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...