Saturday, December 31, 2011

one of my more shallow resolutions...


In the coming week I plan to write up a whole post with my complete list of New Year's Resolutions... but for now on this early Saturday morning, when I am alone (sans dog) and showered and in clean clothes for a change, I thought it would be fun to be a little frivolous and talk about one of my shallow resolutions- my Wardrobe. I had this idea this past January when I turned 30 and had just finished wearing maternity clothes- a goal to begin to curate my closet with only essential pieces. Ones that are fun yet timeless, well made and would last for many seasons, aging well (as I hope to do!). The sub thesis here is- if I were to live abroad for half a year (or more!) what would I take as my essential pieces, ones that can easily interchange with each other and always look great. I started a board on pinterest with these ideas in mind called NEW WARDROBE. You can find the links to these images and others from my board!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...