Thursday, January 19, 2012

Handmade Shout Out, Repurposed Slippers!


This week's Handmade Shout Out goes to WoollyBaby, a local etsy shop (from Kennett Square, PA) that offers adorable and cozy handmade eco-friendly slippers for the whole family! Josie made her first pair of these cozy gems for her toddling daughter after her search for such a necessary product turned up with zero results. Her slippers are made from recycled wool sweaters and leather jackets! These slippers look like the perfect accessory/tool/go-to item for winter (or every season except maybe summer!). I can think of quite a few people who would benefit from having these on their feet! Have fun exploring her shop! And let me know if you score a comfy pair for yourself.










2 comments:

Josie Marsh said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I snickered when I read that your mom always said "you could make that"... our moms could have been friends :)
Josie

abigail said...

Awe, too funny! My mom constantly says this to me, even to this day! gotta love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...